MOVING AROUND THE CITY
If we need to move between parts of the city we can take a trip using London’s public transport - its famous red buses, black taxis, and silver and red Underground. Or we can take a river boat.
So what would you like to see?
- A general introduction to London.
- Legal London – wigs and court cases.
- Traces of the dark days of the Blitz of World War II – the scars still visible after 70 years.
- The Olympic Park, scene of the fabulous 2012 Games.
- Royal London.
- The Brontes in London.
Tell me what you’d like and I’ll arrange a half or full day to meet your needs.
Or maybe a pre-dinner walk.
- Tell me where you are staying, and where you’re intending to eat and I can organise an hour and a half walk, finishing at your restaurant. You’ll have an appetite!!