See the architecture of this city –
- modern, exciting steel and glass constructions
- white stone edifices, built by a confident world power
- black brick houses of Georgian London, quiet streets of iron railings and colourful windowboxes
- red, or black and white buildings from the time of King Henry VIII and William Shakespeare
- grey stone churches, dating back to the middle ages containing tombs of knights and aristocrats
- even glimpses of Roman London
In the middle of the buildings are the Royal Parks, a chunk of green in the middle of this city, tree-lined and open to everyone.
And of course London is the Olympic city proud to host the 2012 games.
If we need to move between parts of the city we can take a trip using London’s public transport - its famous red buses, black taxis, and silver and red Underground. Or we can take a river boat.
So what would you like to see?
- A general introduction to London. .
- Traces of the dark days of the Blitz of World War II – the scars still visible after 70 years.
- Royal London.
Or maybe a pre-dinner walk.
- Tell me where you are staying, and where you’re intending to eat and I can organise an hour and a half walk, finishing at your restaurant. You’ll have an appetite!!
Tell me what YOU want to see.
I’ll plan it, time it and organise it, so you don’t have to, and you’ll see all you want and lots more besides.